Do You Need Personal 1 on 1 advice?
Book a Call with me personally.
Hello, my name is Mark Horner, and I have more than sixty years of experience dealing with the issue of Bullying. This is because I was born with Tourettes, OCD, and ADHD. I was not officially diagnosed until I was 44. So I had to deal with the bullying because of this for almost 40 years. I have been bullied in every way possible which gives me the experience to recognize virtually any bullying situation. My goal now is to help you and your child determine a course of action that will keep them from becoming a target of any bully now and in the future.
As the parent, I will teach you what “True” self-confidence” is and why it is important, and how it will help your child. I will help you to learn how to make sure that your child understands this extremely valuable trait.
I currently have over 8,000 followers on Facebook and 2000 followers on Pinterest. Recently included as a feature article in the latest edition of “American Portrait” by the Public Broadcasting system. My websites include https://bullyingdosanddonts.com and https://touretticbully-proofer.com
What you will receive:
A 45-minute personal consultation with me where we will examine your child’s particular situation. I will provide you with answers to the following questions.
- What type of Bullying your child is having to endure.
- I will teach you what the six types of bullying are and how to recognize them.
- I will help you to understand what types of situations can make your child a target.
- We will decide what is the best course of action for you and your child.
- I will help you to examine what options are available for your child to defend themselves.
- I will provide you with options if your child’s school adminiustration is not taking your complaints seriously.
I will then make suggestions as to what I think is causing the bullying and what would help your child to successfully handle any future bullying situations.
You will also receive a FREE copy of my paperback book. “My Dos and Dont’s For Bully-Proofing Your Child.”
The cost of a 45 minute anti-bullying conference is $80.00