I have more than sixty years of experience dealing with the issue of Bullying. This is because I was born with Tourettes, OCD, and ADHD. I was not officially diagnosed until I was 44. So I had to deal with the bullying because of this for almost 40 years. I have been bullied in every way possible. My goal now is to help as many children and their parents as I can so that they will not have to endure what I did. As the parent, I will teach you what “True” self-confidence is and why it is important, and how it will help your child. I currently have over 8,000 followers on Facebook. We are also averaging over 2,000 views per month on Pinterest.
What you will receive:
A 45 minute personal consultation with me where we will examine.
- How old is your child?
- Is your child a boy or a girl?
a. This will help me to determine which type of bullying is most likely to be taking place.
i.e. Physical, Cyberbullying, exclusion or something else.
- Does the bullying take place at school or out in public?
- How is your child being bullied?
- What is the bully doing?
a. Hitting b. Yelling c. Something else
- Is the bully a stranger or a member of your family?
- You will also receive a FREE copy of my paperback book. “My Dos and Dont’s For Bully-Proofing Your Child.”
- will then offer suggestions as to what I think is causing the bullying and what would help your child to successfully handle any future bullying situations.